Discover the latest trends in Customer Experience from the best experts in HIP 2023.
On March 8, HIP organizes together with Toni Mascaró from eMascaró Leisure, a whole day entitled “CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE LEISURE SECTOR” to present the latest trends and news around CX. The objective of this conference is to help businesses in the sector to constantly innovate and reinvent themselves, to adapt to an increasingly demanding and segmented market.
During the conferences, key topics will be addressed such as the new challenges and opportunities to improve customer loyalty, the role of creativity and storytelling in the customer experience, and how technology and innovation can be used to stay ahead in the market. In addition, it will be discussed how talent is a key lever for innovation in Customer Experience.
With the participation of renowned experts in the HORECA sector, the conference promises to be a unique opportunity to learn from the best and keep up to date with the latest market trends.
Check the program:
10:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. KEYNOTE > How to create WOW experiences by Toni Mascaró
The HORECA sector has to constantly innovate and reinvent itself to face the market and adapt to an increasingly demanding and segmented user.
10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Customer Experience, challenges and opportunities of the Leisure Sector
What are the new challenges and opportunities to improve customer loyalty, increase revenue, attract new customers through reputation, and differentiate from the competition through innovation? Participants:
- Miguel Chilleron, Design Director at Livit
- Jose Antonio Pérez Moral, CEO of Cover Manager
- Rafael Gonzalez, Managing Partner of Vivential Value
- Alfonso Pérez Liñán, Corporate Marketing Director of Only You
- Toni Mascaró, CEO eMascaró (Moderator)
11:30 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Creativity and Storytelling, as the basis for a successful customer experience
We will explore how creativity and storytelling contribute to differentiation, customer loyalty and increased revenue in the Horeca sector. Participants:
- Daniela Goicoechea Arraiz, founder of Goiko
- Oscar Santamaria, Director of Marketing, Brand and Product
- Carlos Rodríguez Benito, Ilunion Business Development
- Toni Mascaró, CEO eMascaró (Moderator)
12:10 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. Customer experience in the food and wine sector, food industry and restaurants
What are the key factors to retain customers and attract new ones? Participants:
- Sandra Broch, Gufresco Communications Director
- Víctor Berenguer, Regional Sales Manager of Valgarda
- Iñigo Arozarena, chef of the restaurant 5 Sentidos (Moderator)
12:40 to 1:20 p.m. Innovation and technology as a differentiation platform in CX
We will explore how technology, data and innovation can be used to improve the customer experience in the Horeca sector and how they collaborate to stay ahead of the market. Participants:
Sergio Osona, CEO of Deliverect
Javier Espinosa, CEO of Dynameat
Saray Maestro, CEO of Maybein
Victor Soto, CEO of Restoo
Rodrigo Domínguez Sáez, Director of the Ideas Bar (Moderator)
1:20 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Talent as a key lever for innovation in CX
This track addresses the problem of talent in the key terms of training, identifying and retaining them for the benefit of our companies.
- Ana Delgado, Chief Education Officer & Partner of The Valley
- Mariona Bragulat, Member of the Tech Tourism Cluster Board of Directors and Sales Director of Amadeus Hospitality
- Xavier Martín, founder and CEO of Turijobs
- Natalia San Juan, Corporate & Hotel Services HR Partner at Melià Hotel International
- Dr. Enric López, Professor and researcher at CETT-UB (Moderator)
The whole day counts with the collaboration of the eMascaró Leisure team, Rodrigo Domínguez Sáez, director of Barra de Ideas and Dr. Enric López, researcher at CETT-UB.
From March 6 to 8, more than 500 exhibiting companies will present the latest solutions, new concepts and technologies for hotels, bars and restaurants at the HIP fair, the annual fair for the HORECA sector that brings together the hotel industry.
Check here for more information and registration.
Ready for a different project?